- Megami Device / Frame Arms Girl
- Eastern Model / Nuke Matrix / MS General
- Mr Color
- Mr Hobby Aqueous
- Mr. Lascivus
- GX Color
- Mr Metal Color / Super Metallic
- Mr Crystal Color
- Gundam Colors
- Paint Sets
- Gundam Markers
Yugioh BROTHERS OF LEGEND 2021
Yugioh BROTHERS OF LEGEND 2021Regular Price $110.99 CAD
Product Type : TCGHurry! Only0units left in stock!Canada wide Flat Rate Shipping15$ over $150/ 10$ over $150 / 0$ over $300Ottawa Same/Next Day Shipping10$ flat rate or free over 100$Lettermail Flat Rate Shipping3$ flat rate for Trading cards/DecalsStore CreditIn store credit can be used on all products online.
5 Cards per Pack
24 Packs per Display box
12 Display Boxes per Case
Battles of Legend 2021* enters the fray this Fall! Multiply your fun with this all-foil booster set that introduces never-before-released cards from the first 6 Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series into the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. Battles of Legend 2021* features cards from Yugi, Zane Truesdale, Syrus Truesdale, Sherry Leblanc, Yuma, and more! Here is a quick look at what Duelists can expect:
• Yugi’s Kuriboh Brothers are finally here! Kuribabylon and Five Star Twilight allow you to fill your field with “Kuriboh” monsters. Need an easy-to-Summon Level 5 monster to Tribute for Five Star Twilight? Joker’s Knight from King’s Court is a great fit!
• Duelists who built or updated their Utopia Deck with the cards from Lightning Overdrive and King’s Court will be thrilled to find even more cards to power up their Deck, including a new form of Utopia Ray and new cards to equip it with!
• More of Sherry LeBlanc’s cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s make the jump from the screen to your Deck! Combine them with the “Fleur” cards from Legendary Duelists: Synchro Storm to maximize their potential.
• Empower your @Ignister Deck with brand-new cards that Special Summon monsters and help you dominate the field. If you haven’t tried this strategy yet, many of its basic cards will be available in the 2021 Tin of Ancient Battles Mega-Packs!
Battles of Legend 2021* has nearly 60 new cards in all as well as more than 30 returning cards, including another chance to obtain the tournament mainstay, Forbidden Droplet!
Each 5-card pack contains 4 Ultra Rares and 1 Secret Rare.
To be eligible for a refund, the item must be heavily damaged. Shipping damage/torn packaging are common and often come that way directly from distributor to us. There will be no discount for lightly dented boxe and torn shrink wrap.
Please send us an email with proof of purchase and an image of the said item. We will try to get back to you as fast as possible.
We are not responsible for packages if they become lost after they are dropped off or picked up by Canada Post. We will do our best to help locate the package by creating support tickets with Canada Post and keeping you up to date.
If you require additional insurance this can be found under menu > ship your private warehouse.
Returns will not be accepted if the package is not in its original packaging. Return shipping will be paid by customer and refunded on receival +inspection of the product.
Order cancellations will be given in store credit.
Please note, all purchase cancellations may not be listed as fulfilled. This means the order was already processed/shipped and cannot be canceled. Once the item(s) are shipped, they are no longer eligible for cancellation.
Pre-Orders and Orders in the "Private Warehouse" are locked in. if you cancel with a good reason before shipment you will incur a 10% restocking/preorder fee. This is to cover holding the item under your name, ordering quantity based on sale and transactional fees occurred on sale/refunds.
Private warehouse cancelation older than 7 days will also incur 10% fee. After the 2 months limit, if we have contacted you via email twice we have the right to cancel a given warehouse with 10% fee all in store credit) The items will then be returned to inventory.
SEZZLE: Due to the higher fee imposed by sezzle. There will be an extra 10% fee ontop of our normal cancelation policy.