Pale yellow with a hint of gold, tart, and very aromatic — well, maybe the fruit, but not necessarily the paint, though it is pale yellow.
It can beused either layered over another paint or on its own over a white primer. Remember, it is not a lemon. We have Pucker for that.
How to use
- Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
- Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save unused paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
- Use the appropriate base coat colour. The bottles say which base coat is best for said colour. But generally, most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
- Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to cool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
- Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
- Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.