"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."
Blue Steel is a beautifully bright metallic gray with a hint of blue. Though not a full shift paint, you will see a hint of extra blue saturation on the edges, and a little more steel on the front facing areas.
How to use
- Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
- Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save unused paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
- Use the appropriate base coat colour. The bottles say which base coat is best for said colour. But generally, most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
- Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to cool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
- Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
- Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.