- Megami Device / Frame Arms Girl
- Eastern Model / Nuke Matrix / MS General
- Mr Color
- Mr Hobby Aqueous
- Mr. Lascivus
- GX Color
- Mr Metal Color / Super Metallic
- Mr Crystal Color
- Gundam Colors
- Paint Sets
- Gundam Markers
4D GLASSES TURBOSHIFT ACRYLIC PAINTRegular Price $7.99 CAD
Product Type : PaintHurry! Only6units left in stock!Canada wide Flat Rate Shipping15$ over $150/ 10$ over $150 / 0$ over $300Ottawa Same/Next Day Shipping10$ flat rate or free over 100$Lettermail Flat Rate Shipping3$ flat rate for Trading cards/DecalsStore CreditIn store credit can be used on all products online.
4D Glasses was originally part of Turbo Dork's LVO capsule collection. Due to its popularity, it's now joined the collection on a permanent basis.
4D Glasses is like our best selling 3D Glasses, but with an extra dimension! Well, sorta. It is mainly more saturated and colourful, and it is also a white base paint. Meaning you can layer it over other colours and base coats, as well as it will get lighter the more layers you apply. As always we recommend testing on a sample object before painting your final figure.
How to use
- Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
- Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save unused paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
- Use the appropriate base coat colour. The bottles say which base coat is best for said colour. But generally, most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
- Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to cool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
- Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
- Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.
To be eligible for a refund, the item must be heavily damaged. Shipping damage/torn packaging are common and often come that way directly from distributor to us. There will be no discount for lightly dented boxe and torn shrink wrap.
Please send us an email with proof of purchase and an image of the said item. We will try to get back to you as fast as possible.
We are not responsible for packages if they become lost after they are dropped off or picked up by Canada Post. We will do our best to help locate the package by creating support tickets with Canada Post and keeping you up to date.
If you require additional insurance this can be found under menu > ship your private warehouse.
Returns will not be accepted if the package is not in its original packaging. Return shipping will be paid by customer and refunded on receival +inspection of the product.
Order cancellations will be given in store credit.
Please note, all purchase cancellations may not be listed as fulfilled. This means the order was already processed/shipped and cannot be canceled. Once the item(s) are shipped, they are no longer eligible for cancellation.
Pre-Orders and Orders in the "Private Warehouse" are locked in. if you cancel with a good reason before shipment you will incur a 10% restocking/preorder fee. This is to cover holding the item under your name, ordering quantity based on sale and transactional fees occurred on sale/refunds.
Private warehouse cancelation older than 7 days will also incur 10% fee. After the 2 months limit, if we have contacted you via email twice we have the right to cancel a given warehouse with 10% fee all in store credit) The items will then be returned to inventory.
SEZZLE: Due to the higher fee imposed by sezzle. There will be an extra 10% fee ontop of our normal cancelation policy.